Flathead Lake

Flathead Lake Montana Montana's flathead Lake is seeing an influx of luxury condominiums,
housing development and real estate changing hands.
My hope is that this body of water is developed with
grace and dignity. Northwest Montana deserves respect.
speaking of Development, a Good friend
commented to me today " it seems that a
lot of people are concerned about the ranches and
open spaces being developed and build up and so many
people are coming in, but think about how the native
americans must have felt when the white man came
and started owning land and parceling up what they had
known as their home" I loved that comment
it is quite profound and though I whine about over developed
Montana, I can feel a small taste of what the Indians and Tribes
of Northwest Montana must have felt.


I honor you, Humbly.



No comments: